Monday, November 30, 2009

welcome, winter.

Tomorrow starts the month of December and we are welcoming winter already. Today was very cold and very wet. Tonight, I am enjoying the warm fire my sweet husband built before leaving for work this evening and listening to The Weepies on Pandora. My Ebay sells are going fairly well, but I have so much left to go through.

I can't believe how fast Thanksgiving break went by and I feel like we didn't relish the moments we spent with our family as we should have.

Tomorrow my husband and I will celebrate 4 months of marriage. We're still newlyweds, I know, but it's amazing how much we have learned about each other and ourselves these past 4 months. So, happy anniversary sweetheart. May God bless us with many more months and years to come. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment