Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The past couple weeks..

Well, here's what's been going on in our life the past couple weeks. We traveled to Charlotte one weekend in late October to visit my family for a Pig Roast.


Next we attended a Harvest Party at one of the family's from our church's farm. I rode a horse for the second time since Young Life camp. (PS-Miss my YL family.) We had a beautiful bonfire and fellowshiped for a good while.



My husband had his vacation the first week of November and what he was most excited about was growing a beard. His job requires that he is clean shaven every day. I love when he has a beard and was excited to see it! We took this picture to commemorate the beard until next time.


So, the past couple of weeks have consisted of spending time with my wonderful husband, working a day here and there, and enjoying Fall.


1 comment: