Monday, October 5, 2009

Somebody help!




I finished sewing a skirt that I started 6 months ago. (I'm ashamed.) I just took a pair of jeans and ripped the seams in the middle and put fabric there to make a long jean skirt. It looks great.. except on the inside.. my sewing machine must be mad at me.. it worked great 6 months ago.. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking..
In the first picture, that is a huge clumped line of white thread on the inside of the back seam. I don't know what's going on. I do know that it's not coming from the bobbin, it is coming from the top threader because I'm almost out of thread up there and I just sewed the back of the skirt last night. I've re-threaded the machine and fixed the bobbin multiple times and I just don't know what's going on. Does anybody know what my problem is? Please help!




3 comments:

  1. Ann,

    I know nothing about sewing machines so I cannot help you but I can say that your skirt is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable!! Way to go crafty, mccrafterson. ;-) And I'm sewing handicapped. It just doesn't happen for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get it figured out?? Is it working now?

    ReplyDelete