Friday, October 2, 2009

And now it is acceptable to use pumpkin in everything..

Today was a rather boring day at work and I couldn't wait to get home to my sweet husband. I rushed in the door at 4 to make dinner before he left for work at 5:15. I made one of his favorites, Barbeque Quesadillas. THEN, I got to make my most favorite food of all time, Pumpkin Muffins. Seriously, I cannot wait until fall when I can make them every other day and it is acceptable. My husband is not particulary fond of pumpkin (but he does love these muffins, weird, I know.)

Last night, my husband and I had a wonderful family worship time that left me contemplating on the verse, "..live a life worthy of the calling you have received." Ephesians 4:1. It left me very humiliated, wondering if I am walking worthy of the calling I have received. Am I walking as a Christian should? I am thinking on pure, lovely, and just things? Are you?


I wanted to share my Pumpkin Muffin recipe with you for all you fellow pumpkin lovers. It's quite simple, really.
1 pkg of Spice Cake
1 can of pumpkin
About 1/4 cup of milk
Mix together and bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes. Pure pumpkin love!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're a blogger now! =) I'm SO doing that pumpkin recipe! =) And Ann, my heart just bursts with joy reading your spiritual thoughts and convictions. You have grown up into such an amazing woman of God and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete